Thermotron’s WinVCS II Controller has a familiar look and feel and is made specifically for use with an electrodynamic vibration shaker and vibration test system. It is designed in-house by Thermotron software and hardware engineers and offers vibration control and analysis for accurate sine, random, shock, resonant search and dwell, random-on-random, sine-on-random, and sine-on-random capabilities. Real Data Acquisition and Playback (RDAP) allows actual vibration data to be recorded in the field regarding product performance under normal operating conditions. The WinVCS II minimizes training time and makes set up and report generation quick and painless.
The WinVCS II has menu-driven software and color graphics. A library of pre-programmed vibration profiles, conforming to many preset test specifications simplifies set-up and operation. The software allows for up to four displays to be viewed simultaneously and is also capable of automatically running test scheduling and profile sequencing, including switching vibration control modes from sine to shock to random.
The WinVCS II also integrates with the 8800 for combined environment testing with an AGREE Chamber.
- User selectable frequency range up to 3,000 Hz
- User selectable resolution up 3,200 lines
- Scalable tolerance and abort limits
- 24” widescreen monitor displays
- User-define temperature and electrodynamic vibration profiles
- Multiple accelerometers and thermocouples controls
- Ethernet-compatible and web-enabled