The Communications Module (COM-232/485-8) is an intelligent instrument which uses its own on-board processor to send/receive/compare RS232 and/or RS485 messages. This approach reduces software load on the external computer.
- Profiles consist of up to 500 message clusters consisting of: transmit message/expected receive message/qualification parameters.
- Failures are defined as received messages that don't meet qualification parameters. They are detected by the COM-232/485-8 and notification is sent to the host PC.
- Drivers are available for LabView/C++/C#
- COM-232/485-8 also has a manual mode which allows single messages to be sent. The received message is obtained automatically. All channels can be selected simultaneously or individually for manual message transmission.
- Onboard system monitor keeps track of instrument temperature and supply voltages
- Easy to Use: user sets parameters for the channels using the included TestTRAK software, assigns the profile and starts the instrument.
|Number of Channels
||8 channels. Each configured for either RS232 or RS485 (software selectable)
||All standard rates supported (300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19.2 k, 38.4 k, 76.8 k, 115.2 k, 153.6k, 230.4k)
||Message transmission is initiated by trigger; all channels controlled by one common trigger; software timing also supported (no external triggers needed)
|External Trigger Maximum Rate
||Up to 100/sec (depends upon baud rate)
||8800 Chamber Controller
||Easy to use TestTRAK software requires no programming. Drivers for all popular languages including LabView for custom software.
||Channel isolation to 500 Volts
||Built in Web Server (Used for configuration and basic functions)