SM-16-8200 Humidity Chamber
|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH :||30 x 30 x 30 inches |
76 x 76 x 76 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:||16 ft³ |
|Temperature Uniformity:||All Models 0.7°C (1.1°F)|
|Temperature Range:||-68°C to +180°C |
(-90°F to +356°F)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||All Models 0.3°C (0.5°F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||1,395 lbs |
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:||45 x 59 x 81 inches |
114 x 150 x 206 centimeters
|Humidity Range:||All Models 10% to 98% RH|
|Humidity Control:||All Models 2.5% RH|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 71ºC :||22|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 180ºC :||54|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -40º to 85ºC :||21|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 3 / 60:||33|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 1 / 60 :||46|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 85º to -40ºC:||31|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 71º to -65ºC:||54|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 180º to -65ºC:||80|
|Compressor Size:||2-2 Hp|
- Humidity range in SM Series Humidity Chambers is limited by a +7°C (+45°F) minimum dew point temperature and a maximum dry bulb temperature of+88°C (+190°F). Relative humidity indication at or near the physical limits may be affected by sensor accuracy and control tolerance.
- Humidity Control Tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above +20°C (+68 °F).
- Noise Level: A-weighted sound pressure level measured at a distance of 1.0 meter (39.4 inches) from the surface of the equipment at a height of 1.6 meters (63 inches) from the floor in free-field conditions, using a calibrated instrument.
- Performance is based upon 60Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air, and may vary slightly at other ambient temperatures. S/SM-Series Environmental Chambers are designed for use under normal laboratory operating conditions. For other applications, please consult Thermotron.
- Test Chamber specifications are subject to change.