Under the direction of the Credit Manager. Prepare and issue invoices for billing purposes, some knowledge of products, shipping and sales policies is required. Involves occasional customer contact.
PRIMARY TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer purchase orders, review, copy, and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain various logs, such as P.O.R. book, shipping schedule file, milestone payment file and preventative maintenance file.
- Process export documents, foreign invoices, sight drafts and correspondence.
- Process freight bills; code and submit to accounts payable department for processing.
- Process, code edit and type invoices. Prepare for mailing and distribute copies to appropriate personnel.
- Post daily cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Process Credit/debit memos.
- Update customer master files
- Maintain files for P.O.R’s, change notices, computer acknowledgements, daily shipping schedules and customer orders.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Credit Manager.
Thermotron Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all protected categories under applicable law.