The purpose of this position is to perform assigned/scheduled cleaning work throughout the company.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean surfaces using mops, sweeps, vacuums, and cleaning chemicals.
- Remove scrap and trash.
- Keep lavatories and wash fountains clean, sanitary, and stocked.
- Special assignments under supervision.
- Follow basic written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work with cleaning chemicals and dust, using caution.
- Able to complete a fixed routine without company supervision.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- Low stress environment.
- Weekly Pay
- Free coffee!
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view our other open positions.