Thermotron is looking for mechanically skilled people to join our team of custom-made environmental testing machines. This position is 1st shift in Holland, MI.
What you will do:
- Bend, deburr, solder, and install copper refrigeration lines; install electrical wires; and/or drill, tap, and weld metal cabinetry. Not all of these duties will be required, we will place you in the area that you are most skilled in and train you on the rest!
- Read blueprints.
- Communicate with the engineering department on any changes or issues.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous mechanical experience, even if it’s just a hobby!
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturday mornings are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11 Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.