Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to utilize previous electrical knowledge and skills to build and install electrical panels and components for environmental test chambers.
Primary skills and responsibilities and skills include, but are not limited to:
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Visually inspect parts from other departments to determine quality
- Able to build power panel and assist with the design of electrical systems
- Pull, measure, cut, and tie in wiring to electrical components
- Interconnect electrical systems between machine sections
- Ability to learn and differentiate between required electrical codes
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous electrical knowledge, either through school or hands on work experience, required
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.