Thermotron offers direct hire, challenging work, training, and we encourage job growth and advancement. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly and employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to work with the current maintenance staff and assist with both mechanical and industrial electrical projects within our production and office facilities.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install and wire centralized control panels; layout and wire circuits, machine tools controls and switches, electrical control and timing devices, lighting systems, etc., to conform with engineering specifications and schematic drawings
- Diagnose, isolate, and correct electrical troubles to involve repair and replacements of controls, monitors, switches, devices and gear, re-routing of circuits to balance loads, etc.
- Observe and comply with safety precautions, utilizing extreme care on trouble shooting and repairs where high voltages are involved.
- General upkeep of the building and preventative maintenance
- Perform special tasks such as cleaning, painting, carpentry, plumbing, and drain repair as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous maintenance and electrical experience required
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.
We have great training!!