Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to perform all phases of setup, adjustment, troubleshooting, calibration, and testing of electrical components associated with environmental test chambers.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Run simulations on completed electrical components in adherence to engineering specification using work instructions and procedures
- Communicate problems or system issues with appropriate departments and individuals and participate in troubleshooting
- Assist assembly personnel in design and layout of components
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of the electrical field either through advanced high school classes, vocational or trade school classes, or an Associates degree preferred
- Receiving Universal or Type II EPA certification within 60 days of employment is required
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.