Source applicants, review resumes, telephone screen, interview applicants, conduct reference and background checks and make recommendations to management regarding the placement of applicants for hourly, clerical, professional and technical positions within the Company. Technical Recruiter level incumbents staff sales, managerial, and advanced level professional positions.
- Source applicants using most appropriate cost effective method that is appropriate for the position.
- Compose advertising copy and place in appropriate publications or Internet posting sites. Conduct research necessary to ensure ads are placed in markets where potential applicants are living and working.
- Develop and maintain written job descriptions and job specifications which accurately describe available positions in the Company.
- Prepare and use written structured interview plans and personally conduct interviews for assigned openings. May assist hiring supervisor or team interviewers in developing interview plans.
- Conduct thorough reference and background checks on applicants and prepare detailed written summary and recommendation to management.
- Maintain applicant files and logs for all people applying for positions with the Company; hourly, exempt and nonexempt. Maintain all employment recruiting related resource files.
- Collect and maintain data from a variety of sources to track and report individual performance results. Prepare reports and maintain records to track trends related to the employment function.
- Create and maintain all social media related postings and recruiting communication
SECONDARY TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct other types of interviews including six month follow up with new hires, exit interviews with terminating employees, and job analysis interviews to develop job descriptions and specifications.
- May serve as Company EEO-Coordinator in accordance with Executive Order 11246. Maintain Affirmative Action Records related to applicant flow and hiring. Coordinate recordkeeping of all documentation necessary to support Company Affirmative Action Programs.
- Represent Company for recruiting purposes at schools, Job Fairs, and Associations.
- May conduct training programs including new hire orientation as part of the Thermotron Training Network.
- Assist in Human Resource activities such as employee relations events, National Service Seminar, H.R. research projects, or Plant H.R. activities or projects.
Thermotron Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all protected categories under applicable law.