Thermotron is hiring entry-level positions in Holland, MI. Visit our website to learn more about our products.
The purpose of this position is to cut, solder, and braze copper lines for refrigeration systems. Mastery of this position may lead to a promotion as a Refrigeration Assembler or Welder.
What you will do:
- Read blueprints and work instructions.
- Cut, solder, and braze copper pipes.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous mechanical or artistic experience.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturday mornings are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11 Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.