Thermotron is hiring entry-level positions in Holland, MI. Visit our website to learn more about our products.
The purpose of this position is to wire electrical panels. Mastery of this position may lead to a promotion as an Electrical Assembler.
What you will do:
- Read electrical blueprints.
- Cut, strip, and crimp wires.
- Position and install wires.
What you will need:
- Mechanical experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturday mornings are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11 Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.