Thermotron is looking for people who want to learn a new skill! These entry-level positions are based in Holland, MI. All of these positions are 1st shift only. Visit our website to learn more about our products.
There are three options available:
Entry-Level Electrical Sub Assembly:
Learn how to wire a panel that will be placed in our test chambers. Skilled employees get promoted to Electrical Assemblers.
Entry-Level Copper Soldering:
Learn how to solder our refrigeration lines. Skilled employees get promoted to Refrigeration Assemblers.
Entry-Level Sub Assembly:
Assemble various chamber components using saws, hand and power tools, etc. Various promotion opportunities exist throughout the company.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturday mornings are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11 Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.