Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to one or multiple manufacturing departments.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Willing and able to work with frequent and repetitive lifting and sliding of parts weighing 20-100 pounds
- Willingness to follow safety standards
- Must have a strong attendance record
- No experience required
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.