Thermotron Industries is seeking a Human Resources Manager that will wear many hats to lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards’ goal attainment and the recruitment and development of an ongoing vigorous workforce. We’re looking for someone who is well organized, fully engaged, a proactive employee and strong business leader.
Position is based in Holland, MI.
Who we are:
Thermotron is North America’s premier manufacturer of environmental test systems. Thermotron test chambers, vibration test systems and functional test solutions help the world’s most technically advanced companies improve the reliability and dependability of their products, ensuring they survive and operate throughout a wide range of harsh environmental conditions. Our systems test the limits of our customer’s products and our employee’s growth potential is valued at all levels of the company.
What you will do:
- Maintains and enhances the organizations’ human resource goals by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, human resource policies, programs and practices. Enthusiastically support employee engagement, growth and achievement.
- Will oversee and lead all department functions to include talent acquisition and retention, compensation and benefit plans, Workers compensation, leaves, training, employee relations and engagement.
- Develop and monitor the HR budget and oversee salary administration.
- Provide training and support to the supervisory and managerial staff in regards to employment laws and regulations, supervisory skills, coaching and employee development.
- Use analysis and metrics to provide detailed and accurate reports for department and company performance to executive management and keep them informed of all relevant HR issues.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures with local, state and federal regulations.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in all areas of Human Resources to include HR Department supervision. Prior manufacturing experience, preferably in durable goods.
- Experience and a passion for: pay for performance, conflict resolution and innovative employee engagement programs.
- Strong MS Office suite and HRIS development and discernment skills.
- Ability to lead, embrace and influence change to align with business needs and objectives.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills.
- Robust prioritization, time management and leadership skills.
- Experience in supervisory and management techniques with exposure to coaching, participative management and team building is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent. A PHR or SPHR designation and/or a Master’s degree is a plus.
Collectively, we’ve cultivated a one-of-a-kind company culture where employees respect, support, celebrate, and learn from one another, all while making a real, measurable impact: on our customers, our business, and on each other.
If you want to work with other bright, hardworking, fun individuals, then you’ll feel right at home.
Thermotron Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all protected categories applicable by law.