Human Resources Manager
Thermotron Industries is seeking a Human Resources Manager to lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards’ goal attainment and the recruitment and development of an ongoing workforce.
Position is based in Holland, MI.
Who we are:
Thermotron is North America’s premier manufacturer of environmental test systems. Thermotron test chambers, vibration test systems and functional test solutions help the world’s finest companies improve the reliability and dependability of their products, insuring they survive and operate throughout a wide range of harsh environmental conditions. You will find our recognized brand name, commitment to core competencies, and diverse assortment of products and markets provides an engaging work environment and offers stability with room for personal and career development.
What you will do
- Maintains and enhances the organizations’ human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Will oversee and lead all department functions to include talent acquisition and retention, Compensation and benefit plans, Workers compensation, leaves, training, employee relations and engagement.
- Develop and monitor the HR budget and oversee salary administration.
- Provide training and support to the supervisory and managerial staff in regards to employment laws and regulations, supervisory skills and coaching and people development.
- Provide detailed and accurate reports for department and company data to executive management and keep them abreast of all relevant HR issues.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all payroll data by HR Administrators.
- Maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures with local, state and federal regulations.
What you will need:
- Previous experience in all areas of Human Resources to include HR Department supervision. Prior manufacturing experience, preferably in durable goods.
- Experience and a passion for: Pay for Performance, conflict resolution and innovative employee engagement programs.
· Strong MS Office suite and HRIS skills.
· Ability to lead, embrace and influence change to align with business needs and objectives.
· Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills.
· Above average prioritization, time management and leadership skills.
· Experience in supervisory and management techniques with exposure to coaching, participative management and team building is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent. A PHR or SPHR designation and/or a Master’s degree is a plus.
Please apply via this link:
Thermotron Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all protected categories applicable by law