Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
The purpose of this position is to use previous refrigeration/HVAC knowledge to assemble and build refrigeration systems for environmental test chambers.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Visually inspect parts from other departments to determine quality
- Able to prepare for and perform installation of piping, coils, distributers, ports, and valve panels
- Previous knowledge in soldering and leak checking refrigeration systems required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Advanced knowledge, either through school or hands on work experience, of refrigeration and HVAC systems required
Thermotron manufactures environmental simulation test equipment and has been in business for more than 50 years. Thermotron serves more than 30 industries, including aerospace, electronics, defense, telecommunications, and automotive. The majority of Fortune 500 tech companies use Thermotron equipment to improve reliability and ensure their products will operate in extreme environments such as hot and cold temperatures, humidity, altitude, rain, dust, and vibration.
Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.