Thermotron is hiring Stocking positions in Holland, MI. Visit our website to learn more about our products.
The stocking team provides employees with the correct parts for each project.
What you will do:
- Read a list of parts and their locations.
- Locate the parts and place them on the cart.
- Deliver the cart to the correct location.
- Assist with inventory management.
What you will need:
- GED or High school diploma.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Able to learn how to operate a Hi-Lo/Forklift.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week, Monday through Friday.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.