The purpose of the Painter/Sprayer is to prepare all types of equipment ranging from heavy machinery to small and very intricate, delicate types of instruments for painting, and to perform the painting.
Primary skills and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply prepared paints to products where high grade finishes are required.
- Mix paints, etc., to proper viscosity for spraying; fill and operate spray guns
- Perform sanding, cleaning, patching dents and creases, etc. when necessary.
- Maintain spray guns, equipment and booth in clean, operating and safe condition.
- Checking products against work order and prints to insure completeness of order.
- High school GED required.
Work at Thermotron is challenging and never includes assembly line production. We offer on-the-job training and encourage job growth and advancement. We also pride ourselves on being a family friendly and an employee driven company.
Visit Thermotron.com to learn more about our products and view our other open positions.