Thermotron is hiring shipping positions in Holland, MI. Visit our website to learn more about our products.
The purpose of this position is to prepare all types of equipment ranging from heavy machinery to small and delicate types of instruments for shipment.
What you will do:
- Read and understand instructions and blueprints.
- Build pallets using various power tools.
- Perform final paint touchups and cleaning of equipment.
- Drive a hi-lo/forklift/scissor lift.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with basic hand, power tools, and saws.
- Ability to drive a hi-lo/forklift.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11am Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.