SM-1.5-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber
|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH :||20 x 11 x 12 inches |
50.8 x 27.9 x 30.5 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:||1.5 ft³ |
|Temperature Range:||-68ºC to 180ºC |
(-90ºF to 356ºF)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||+/- 1.1ºC (+/- 2ºF)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||450 lbs |
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:||30.5 x 34 x 40.5 inches |
77.5 x 86.4 x 102.9 centimeters
|Humidity Range:||20% to 98%|
|Humidity Control Tolerance:||=+/- 5%|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 220 / 1 / 50:||12|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -54ºC:||60|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -40ºC:||40|
|Compressor Size:||(2) 1/3 HP|
- Humidity range is limited by a 6°C (43°F) minimum dewpoint and a maximum dry bulb of 88°C (190°F). SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber and SM-3.5-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber are limited by 15°C (59°F) minimum dewpoint.
- Humidity control tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above 20°C (68°F).
- Cooling and heating performance times are an average.
- S/SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber with 115 / 1 / 60 electrical service has a 20 Amp minimum service/20 Amp plug on a 6 ft cord.
- Temperature Control Tolerance is ±1.1°C (2°F)
- The addition of accessories may impact performance or increase move-in dimensions.
- Performance is based upon 60 Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air. Benchtop Environmental Chambers are designed for normal, non-hazardous laboratory operating conditions. If hazardous materials are involved, please consult your local sales person.
- Custom options are available.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.