SM-4-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber
|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH :||20 x 20 x 20 inches |
50.8 x 50.8 x 50.8 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:||4 ft³ |
|Temperature Range:||-68ºC to 180ºC |
(-90ºF to 356ºF)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||=+/- 0.3ºC (+/- 0.5ºF)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||700 lbs |
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:||31 x 42 x 47 inches |
78.7 x 106.7 x 119.4 centimeters
|Humidity Range:||10% to 95%|
|Humidity Control Tolerance:||=+/- 5%|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 1 / 60 :||22.6|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 220 / 1 / 50:||22.8|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -54ºC:||40|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -40ºC:||20|
|Compressor Size:||(2) 3/4 HP|
- Humidity range is limited by a 7°C (45°F) minimum dewpoint and a maximum dry bulb of 85°C (185°F). SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber and SM-3.5-3200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber are limited by 15°C (59°F) minimum dewpoint.
- Humidity control tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above 20°C (68°F).
- Cooling and heating performance times are an average.
- S/SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber with 115 / 1 / 60 electrical service has a 20 Amp minimum service/20 Amp plug on a 6 ft cord.
- Temperature Control Tolerance is ±1.1°C (2°F)
- The addition of accessories may impact performance or increase move-in dimensions.
- Performance is based upon 60 Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air. Benchtop Environmental Chambers are designed for normal, non-hazardous laboratory operating conditions. If hazardous materials are involved, please consult your local sales person.
- Custom options are available.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.