Home / Environmental Test Equipment / Temperature & Humidity / Benchtop Humidity Chamber / S-1.2-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber
S-1.2-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber
|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 16 x 11 x 12 inches |
41 x 28 x 30 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:|| 1.2 ft³ |
|Temperature Range:|| -73°C to 180°C |
(-100°F to 356°F)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||±1.1°C (2°F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:|| 320 lbs |
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 30 x 22 x 41 inches |
76 x 56 x 104 centimeters
|Heating Performance in Minutes 25º to 110ºC:||18|
|Heating Performance in Minutes 25º to 180ºC:||45|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 220 / 1 / 50:||11|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -35ºC:||18|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -40ºC:||20|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -54ºC:||30|
|Compressor Size||(2) 1/3 HP|
- Humidity range is limited by a 7°C (45°F) minimum dewpoint and a maximum dry bulb of 85°C (185°F). SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber and SM-3.5-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber are limited by 15°C (59°F) minimum dewpoint.
- Humidity control tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above 20°C (68°F).
- Cooling and heating performance times are an average.
- S/SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber with 115 / 1 / 60 electrical service has a 20 Amp minimum service/20 Amp plug on a 6 ft cord.
- Temperature Control Tolerance is ±1.1°C (2°F)
- The addition of accessories may impact performance or increase move-in dimensions.
- Performance is based upon 60 Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air. Benchtop Environmental Chambers are designed for normal, non-hazardous laboratory operating conditions. If hazardous materials are involved, please consult your local sales person.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.