|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 20 x 20 x 24 inches |
51 x 51 x 61 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:|| 5.5 ft³ |
|Temperature Range:|| -68°C to 180°C |
(-90°F to 356°F)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||±1.1°C (2°F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:|| 850 lbs |
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 57 x 33 x 44 inches |
145 x 84 x 112 centimeters
|Heating Performance in Minutes 25º to 110ºC:||13|
|Heating Performance in Minutes 25º to 180ºC:||30|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 3 / 60:||20|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 1 / 60:||25|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -35ºC:||14|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -40ºC:||16|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 25º to -54ºC:||24|
|Compressor Size||(2) 1 HP|
- Humidity range is limited by a 7°C (45°F) minimum dewpoint and a maximum dry bulb of 85°C (185°F). SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber and SM-3.5-8200 Benchtop Environmental Chamber are limited by 15°C (59°F) minimum dewpoint.
- Humidity control tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above 20°C (68°F).
- Cooling and heating performance times are an average.
- S/SM-1.0 Benchtop Environmental Chamber with 115 / 1 / 60 electrical service has a 20 Amp minimum service/20 Amp plug on a 6 ft cord.
- Temperature Control Tolerance is ±1.1°C (2°F)
- The addition of accessories may impact performance or increase move-in dimensions.
- Performance is based upon 60 Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air. Benchtop Environmental Chambers are designed for normal, non-hazardous laboratory operating conditions. If hazardous materials are involved, please consult your local sales person.
- Custom options are available.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.