|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 36 x 36 x 36 inches|
91 x 91 x 91 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:|| 27 ft³|
|Temperature Uniformity:||All Models 0.7°C (1.1°F)|
|Temperature Range:|| -68°C to 180°C (-90°F to 356°F)|
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||All Models 0.3°C (0.5°F)|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:|| 1,975 lbs|
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 51 x 65 x 88 inches|
130 x 165 x 224 centimeters
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 71ºC:||12|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 180ºC:||37|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -40º to 85ºC:||10|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 3 / 60:||53|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 1 / 60:||N/A|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 85º to -40ºC:||20|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 71º to -65ºC:||46|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 180º to -65ºC:||68|
|Compressor Size||2-3 Hp|
- Humidity range in SM Series Humidity Chambers is limited by a +7°C (+45°F) minimum dew point temperature and a maximum dry bulb temperature of+88°C (+190°F). Relative humidity indication at or near the physical limits may be affected by sensor accuracy and control tolerance.
- Humidity Control Tolerance is measured at a dry bulb temperature above +20°C (+68 °F).
- Noise Level: A-weighted sound pressure level measured at a distance of 1.0 meter (39.4 inches) from the surface of the equipment at a height of 1.6 meters (63 inches) from the floor in free-field conditions, using a calibrated instrument.
- Performance is based upon 60Hz and 23.9°C (75°F) ambient air, and may vary slightly at other ambient temperatures. S/SM-Series Environmental Chambers are designed for use under normal laboratory operating conditions. For other applications, please consult Thermotron.
- Test Chamber specifications are subject to change.