|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 40 x 39.25 x 46 inches|
102 x 100 x 117 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:|| 41.8 ft³ |
|Temperature Uniformity:||±0.5ºC (±0.9ºF)|
|Temperature Range:|| -70ºC to 180ºC |
(-94ºF to 356ºF)
|Temperature Control Tolerance:||0.3°C (0.5°F)|
|Move-In Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 49 x 83 x 95 inches |
124 x 211 x 241 centimeters
|Inlet Water Gal / Liters per Minute 24ºC / 75ºF:||Air-Cooled|
|Inlet Water Gal / Liters per Minute 18ºC / 65ºF:||Air-Cooled|
|Inlet Water Gal / Liters per Minute 13ºC / 55ºF:||Air-Cooled|
|Inlet Water Gal / Liters per Minute 29ºC / 85ºF:||Air-Cooled|
|Humidity Range:||10 to 98% RH|
|Humidity Control:||+/- 2.5% RH|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 71ºC:||22|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -65º to 180ºC:||47|
|Heating Performance in Minutes -40º to 85ºC:||21|
|Heating Performance in ºC/Minute -65º to 71ºC:||6.1ºC|
|Heating Performance in ºC/Minute -65º to 180ºC:||5.2ºC|
|Heating Performance in ºC/Minute-40º to 85ºC:||5.9ºC|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 460 / 3 / 60:||32|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 400 / 3 / 50:||34|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 230 / 3 / 60:||63|
|Electrical Requirements in Full Load Amps 208 / 3 / 60:||66|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 85º to -40ºC:||30|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 71º to -65ºC:||40|
|Cooling Performance in Minutes 180º to -65ºC:||62|
|Cooling Performance in ºC/Minute 85º to -40ºC:||4.1ºC|
|Cooling Performance in ºC/Minute 71º to -65ºC:||3.4ºC|
|Cooling Performance in ºC/Minute 180º to -65ºC:||3.9ºC|
- The window sizes for all SE Environmental Chambers are 15 x 19 inches / 38 x 48cm. Custom window sizes are available.
- Temperature Control: ±0.3ºC (±0.5ºF). Standard deviation from mean, measured at -25°C (-13°F) or 100°C (212°F).
- Air temperature is measured with an empty climatic chamber
- All SE-1200 Environmental Chambers are tested with 50 lbs/23 kg aluminum sheets.
- Climatic Chamber performance is based upon laboratory ambient conditions of 23.9°C, and may vary slightly.
- IEC specification based on the time the environmental test chamber takes to pass through the middle 80% of the full temperature range when conducting a transition over this range.
- Noise Level: A weighted sound pressure level measured at a distance of 1.0 meter (39.4 inches) from the equipment surface and a height of 1.6 meters (63 inches) from the floor in free-field conditions, using a calibrated instrument.
- Air-cooled indicates that an on-board condenser is standard and a water-cooled condenser is optional. Environmental Chambers with listed water requirements can be built with remote air-cooled condensers.
- Thermotron environmental test equipment is not designed to process hazardous materials. Consult an application engineer if hazardous materials are involved.
Additional accessories may impact performance of the environmental test chamber. SE Environmental Chamber specifications are subject to change without notice.