The AVIO (Analog Voltage Input/Output) Instrument features 16 channels, each configurable for either input or output.
- One AVIO card can take the place of many instruments (such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, frequency counters, and generators)
- Each channel can supply or monitor time varying AC or DC signals (sine, triangle, square waves, and more)
- Other cards similar to AVIO only have one Analog to Digital Converter for all channels on the card. AVIO is a cost effective and faster solution because every channel has its own dedicated Analog to Digital Converter. This allows a faster sample rate and independent channels (no muxing).
- All voltage readings are true RMS regardless of wave shape.
- Input sample rates up to 1.1 MS/s (mega samples per second) and output rates up to 1 MS/s
- Ability to drive currents up to 450 mA per channel
- Output channels monitor current.
- Input channels monitor frequency and voltage.
- Inputs can withstand voltages between +/- 170 volts (therefore 120-volt outlets will not damage the module)
- Ethernet Interface (built-in web server)
- Included TestTrak software allows ease of use without programming
Output Mode Specifications
Number of Channels: 16 (user configurable to be either input or output)
Maximum Frequency: 1 MS/s
Output Voltage Range: +10/-10 Volts
Output Mode Memory Depth: 8K deep memory per channel for programmable waveforms
Internal and External Clocking: Yes (External 12 KHz max)
Output Protection: Over Current, Over Voltage, Over Temperature
Hardware Failure Limit Detection: High/Low voltage, current, and frequency limits (user configurable)
External Enable Trigger: Yes (2 Triggers shared with external clock)
Accuracy: 12 Bit (5.86 mV/bit
Output Current/Channel (Max): +/-450 mA (external power required for high channel count applications)
Slew Rate: 88.49 V/us
Output Channel Impedance: ~3.00 Ohm (series)
Remote Sense: Yes
Input Mode Specifications
Number of Channels: Up to 16 (shared with output mode) Up to 8 (in differential mode)
Maximum Sample Rate: 1.1 MS/s (0.909 uS)
Input Voltage Range: +/-1.00; +/-12.00; +/-170 Volts
Accuracy: 12 Bit (0.488mV; 5.86mV; 87.4mV)
Input Protection: +/- 170V max
Channel Impedance: ~36KOhm to GND
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 100 KHz