The purpose of this job is to assemble cabinet components. This job is 1st shift.
What you will do:
- Drill and tap holes; fit and punch panels; install hardware (brackets, baffling, etc.); hang doors; assemble other parts of the chamber.
- Clean parts with acidic cleaner.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic math and measurement skills.
- Experience with hand tools
- Medical benefits.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- Low stress environment.
- Free coffee!