Duties require some judgment and initiative to make decisions within the limits of pre-established policies and procedures using tact and judgment on the telephone. Work to assist with training new employees. This position will work under the direction of the supervisor in the Parts and Logistics department.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle customer and Field Service Engineers inquiries via telephone regarding pricing, warranty, availability of parts, adjustments, applications, complaints, quotations, and general information.
- Enter sales order data into the computer upon receipt of the customer’s requirements. Identify original order and confirming order when received by mail; follow established procedures for each.
- Prepares daily order reports.
- Assists with training new employees.
- Is responsible for working with international representatives and customers
Thermotron Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all Protected Categories under Applicable Law.