Thermotron is looking for highly skilled people to test and repair our environmental testing chambers in Holland, MI.
What you will do:
- Run simulations to ensure functionality of the chambers.
- Install and upgrade computer software and hardware.
- Perform repairs on chambers which may include handling refrigerant, working with live electricity, and/or welding.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Type II EPA Certification.
- Refrigeration/HVAC, electrical, and advance computer experience.
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturdays are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11am Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.