Thermotron is hiring Refrigeration/HVAC jobs in Holland, MI. . Visit our website to learn more about our products.
The purpose of this position is to use previous refrigeration/HVAC knowledge to build refrigeration/HVAC systems for environmental test chambers.
What you will do:
- Install piping, coils, distributers, ports, and valve panels.
- Read blueprints and follow instructions.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous refrigeration/HVAC experience
- Weekly pay.
- Same shift every week.
- Choose to work either 6:00am – 2:30pm OR 6:55am – 3:25pm Monday through Friday. Saturday mornings are usually optional.
- Get most of the weekend off! We close at 11am Saturday and open back up Sunday night.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Pension and 401k.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- On-the-job training, we want you to grow!
- Low stress environment.
Visit our YouTube page to see what it is like to work at Thermotron in Holland, MI.
Visit Thermotron.com/employment to view our other jobs in Holland, MI and throughout the U.S.
The company will consider qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records. Thermotron is an equal opportunity employer for all protected categories under applicable law.