Home / Environmental Test Equipment / Combined Systems / AGREE Chamber / F-168-CHMV-25-25-3 AGREE Humidity Chamber
F-168-CHMV-25-25-3 AGREE Humidity Chamber
|Workspace Volume:|| 168 ft³|
- AGREE Chamber performance is based upon 60 Hz and laboratory ambient conditions of 23.9°C (75°F), and may vary slightly on 50 Hz power or at other temperature and humidity levels. AGREE Environmental Chambers are designed for use under normal operating conditions.
- AGREE Chambers not designed for hazardous materials. If hazardous materials are involved, consult Thermotron.
- Accessories may impact performance and increase move-in dimensions on the test chamber. Custom options available.
- Thermotron AGREE Chambers can be built to almost size and configuration.
- Electrical disconnect may be necessary to meet local electrical codes. CSA Electrical Compliance for Canadian applications and CE Mark for European applications are available. Air-cooled condenser is available for facilities where water is not available.
- AGREE Chamber general specifications subject to change.