Home / Environmental Test Equipment / Combined Systems / AGREE Chamber / F-42-CHV-25-25 AGREE Chamber
F-42-CHV-25-25 AGREE Chamber
|Workspace Dimensions—WxDxH:|| 54 x 38 x 36 inches|
137 x 97 x 91 centimeters
|Workspace Volume:|| 42 ft³|
|Window Size:|| 24 x 24 inches|
61 x 61 centimeters
|Approx. Shipping Weight:|| 4,450 lbs|
|Air Change Rates* range -54°C to 71°C:||15°C/min with 200lbs. of aluminum|
- AGREE Chamber performance is based upon 60 Hz and laboratory ambient conditions of 23.9°C (75°F), and may vary slightly on 50 Hz power or at other temperature and humidity levels. AGREE Environmental Chambers are designed for use under normal operating conditions.
- AGREE Chambers not designed for hazardous materials. If hazardous materials are involved, consult Thermotron.
- Accessories may impact performance and increase move-in dimensions on the test chamber. Custom options available.
- Thermotron AGREE Chambers can be built to almost size and configuration.
- Electrical disconnect may be necessary to meet local electrical codes. CSA Electrical Compliance for Canadian applications and CE Mark for European applications are available. Air-cooled condenser is available for facilities where water is not available.
- AGREE Chamber general specifications subject to change.